- Mixed structure, reinforced concrete/metal frame.
- Fixed frame and opening modules.
- Multiple-face front with high-performance triple glazing and fine horizontal bands of white ceramic.
- Sides and back with high-performance triple glazing and aluminium panels.
- BREEAM rating: very good.
- BBB rated.
- Car parks and bike spaces.
- 2 lifts with 800 kg and 1000 kg/ 10 and 13 person capacity.
- 1 high-speed electric car-lift with 3000 kg capacity.
- False floors throughout: removable floor tiles mounted on jacks (final height = 12 cm), allowing floor boxes to be fitted.
- Fitted carpet tiles.
- Kitchenettes can be fitted on each floor.
- Utility space available (no break or other) in basement.
- Centralised technical control.
- 2 toilet blocks per floor.
- Rainwater recovery to supply toilets and roof watering.
- Shower and changing facilities.
- Fire detection.
- Sprinkler system (according to OH2 risk rating).
- Class 1 lightning conductor facility.
- Access control.
- IP-networked video door-phone.
Heating and air conditioning
- Heating and air conditioning using reversible perforated metal radiant ceilings (noise insulation) with soundproofing (principal modulation: 1.20 m).
- Heat generated by three cascade gas condensing boilers.
- Comfort cooling via a MONOBLOC cooling unit, with free-chilling option.
- Shared IT facility in basement floor -4, with cabinet air conditioner. Independent cooling via a MONOBLOC cooling unit, with free-chilling option.
- All occupants can use IT facility to install their active material and their own UPS. The link to the passive distribution racks on each floor will use fibre optic technology.
- Centralised production of hot water for toilet blocks using thermal solar panels, supplemented by the cascade boilers.
- Hygienic ventilation using dual-flow air treatment units with heat recovery systems, hot batteries and cold batteries.
- Automatic control (with possibility of manual interaction) of external, horizontal slat blinds on S, N and W faces.
- Recessed LED lighting in false ceilings, with motion and light-level sensors to optimise consumption.
- Lights controlled using BUS system.
- Distribution board arrangement
- 1 general board
- 1 distribution board per basement (excluding office space).
- From floor Garden level to floor +5:
- 1 distribution board for the front section.
- 1 distribution board for the back section.
- 1 small board for the central section, allowing the distribution board to be connected to the front or back section, depending on how the space is divided.
- Floors +6, +7 and +8: 1 distribution board per floor.